FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is Past-Life Regression?
PLR is a form of therapy that allows healing and communication between our spiritual and psychological self. A Certified Hypnotherapist uses past life regression as a tool to fully understand a current issue and to seek closure with the information revealed. When a core issue is uncovered that stems from a previous life and resolved the symptoms in this life will often disappear.
What about Future Lives and Life in Between?
Hypnosis can also be used in a therapeutic setting to access future lives and information on what happens to your soul, spirit or energy while ”in-between lives.” Regression to a past event in our current life and future progression occurs naturally. We can access the future of our life when we do progressive visualization for goals we want to achieve in our present life. When desiring to go the “in-between” place, many people are searching for answers about their life purpose and existence on the planet.
How does Past Life Regression work?
Hypnosis is used to access memories that are stored from the beginning of time up until the present. They say that all memories are cellular energy. The subconscious mind is not limited by imposing boundaries of logic, time or space. Past Life Regression is a therapeutic tool used to understand and heal current symptoms of physical, mental and emotional issues. Open-ended questions will be asked to gently guide you into an experience that is right for you. It may take more than one session for a client to go deep enough to access a past life.
Is the information real or imagined?
It is not uncommon for people to question whether they have made up or imagined their experiences while in hypnosis. Regardless of whether you believe the experiences are real or imagined and whether you believe in the validity of past lives, there can be symptom relief or healing. Everyone experiences this in a personal way based on his or her belief system.
It is important to keep an open mind during your session without trying to analyze what you feel.
Don’t ignore first impressions or flashes of information. As the regression progresses and with practice, images or impressions will become stronger. Be open and be curious. The mind is very powerful and can reveal a lot if you are ready for it.
What will I be able to experience?
When you are instructed by the therapist to walk through your present state and into a past life time you may experience one of several different reactions:
- You may see yourself clearly or you may only see quick impressions.
- You may experience being in another body in another time – living their life
- You may have a knowing about past information without full visual details
- You may hear sounds and feel what is around you.
- You may not see anything, but “feel” as if someone is telling you what is happening.
- You may get impressions before the therapist asks the questions.
- You may not experience anything at all in session, but have information revealed in dreams
Can I get stuck in a Past Life? Will I bring back bad experiences when I come out of hypnosis?
Just like it is not possible to get stuck in hypnosis – you cannot get stuck in a past life. This form of therapy is what we call an “exercise in remembering…” If at any time an image or feeling is uncomfortable, you will be able to “float above the scene” or detach from the experience. You are in complete control and will take only what you need to get out of the session for healing and growth and leave all negative events behind.TO BOOK A SESSION:
Ask yourself these questions to find out your possible past-life connections:
- Do you have a life-long fascination with a particular location, culture or period in history?
- Do you have a strong emotional bond to a friend or family member that cannot be explained?
- Do you have any persistent health issues that your doctor is unable to find a cause?
- Do you suffer from a phobia, fears or anxiety and do not know the origin?
- Are you “wise beyond your years” or have you ever been called an “old soul?”
- Do you have frequent de-ja-vu feelings, recurrent dreams and remember a time as someone else?